Stan Getz Community

Remembering Stan...

Joan DesCarpentier's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"GREAT READ! In reading these articles the many facets of the Getz genuis ability is…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 14, 2008 to Article on Stan in New Issue of Jazz Improv Mag on Line

3 Aug 30, 2008
Reply by Marla

"I didn't find that to be at all "rambleing on" Tim. I found it to be very intuitive…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 11, 2008 to STAN GETZ- Where the seed is....

5 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Neal Cameron scottish saxplayer

"Sweet Bev, reading this, to be honest moved me to tears and few words to say but tha…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 10, 2008 to "STAN GETZ THROUGH THE YEARS" -by Joseph Hooper - NY Times Magazine - June 9, 1991

4 Aug 10, 2008
Reply by Joan DesCarpentier

"Yeah...EXCELLENT! I agree with you Joannah...definitely down to earth man was Stan:)…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 9, 2008 to STAN GETZ- Where the seed is....

5 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Neal Cameron scottish saxplayer

"Oh, my pleasure Frankeric. Yes, that was the first thing that pulled up for me as we…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 9, 2008 to Big Band Bossa Nova; FORUM DISCUSSION FOR ALL !

7 Aug 9, 2008

"Merci beaucoup Tim...I enjoy this:) Hey Frankeric.... if you go to this link there…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 8, 2008 to Big Band Bossa Nova; FORUM DISCUSSION FOR ALL !

7 Aug 9, 2008

"Well I only THOUGHT I had heard the best it Getz:) This is one of those buy 2 at a…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Aug 7, 2008 to Big Band Bossa Nova; FORUM DISCUSSION FOR ALL !

7 Aug 9, 2008

"WOW! I am out of breath just watching that video...AMAZING! Can you imagine the ecst…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Jun 24, 2008 to Check this YOU TUBE with Stan, Diz and Arnie Lawrence

5 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by frankeric

"Hello Denis, how are you? I love to learn more about anything that has to do with gr…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Jun 9, 2008 to Rare Stan Getz Recordings and Videos.

108 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Pascal Savelon

"Hi Lou and Eva:) Yes! That would be so great...I adore horses (well there aren't man…"

Joan DesCarpentier replied Jun 8, 2008 to For those who are animal lovers...

3 Jun 21, 2008
Reply by Robert (Dr. Bob) Morrissey

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Bev Getz.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service